As seasons change we all experience a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we still all have the same desire to remain comfortable. Constant comfort throughout the transition of seasons is realistic too when you remember to schedule annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most folks put off, but now is the ideal time to have air conditioner service completed. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you uncover any potential problems before winter gets here.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your expert will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to be sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency might be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure top efficiency and system performance that constantly keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system work harder to keep you comfortable, impacting your energy efficiency and the lifespan of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be anxious about any potential problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the pros at Air Alliance Team will come out and make sure your heating and cooling equipment is working at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a great investment in your equipment, helping it operate more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at Air Alliance Team a call at 636-206-4250 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service taken care of today.