There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Ballwin and St. Charles, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the forefront of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to think about annual furnace service as well, but probably not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, including:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners solely associate furnace service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly heating expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees can help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, changing furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Air Alliance Team pro drops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few basic ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures drop in Ballwin and St. Charles. Whether you’re calling to set up annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is ideal for your system, give the pros at Air Alliance Team a call at 636-206-4250 to start saving a little more today.