As springtime rolls around, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Ballwin and St. Charles? Even if your AC system is newer or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never expect to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can break down.
Having your unit checked yearly by a Air Alliance Team tech can help spot little issues before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your system can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy consumption—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and might even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps identify little issues before they become big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully examine components and complete a set of cooling performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into big troubles that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your unit is open to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and components:
- Full equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Air Alliance Team
This week is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Air Alliance Team pros a shout at 636-206-4250 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your residence, be sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.