At Air Alliance Team, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Ballwin and St. Charles is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily offer you. Call these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Air Alliance Team a call at 636-206-4584. We’re happy to help!