Which Particular Ventilation System is Best Suited for Your Living Space?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are acceptable for new or remodeled energy-saving homes, the type you require depends on your area’s weather. Residences in particular parts of the country, such as the Midwest, can benefit from both systems.
Learn more about the equipment our company can provide. Or give us a call at 636-206-4250 for additional details on which specifically is best for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Best for cold parts of the country.
- Exhausts air from your house and switches it with natural air from out of doors.
- Retains warmness so you won’t have to heat the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for hot parts of the country.
- Sends heat and excess moisture outside.
- Levels out dampness so you can use your air conditioning not as much.